Re: [Amc-list] Re; Ford EFI on AMC and FWD performce - "not!"

Re: [Amc-list] Re; Ford EFI on AMC and FWD performce - "not!"

"Save the parts, pieces, nuts and bolts, all fittings and the BRACKETS!"

Good idea, thanks.

"I have a brand new performer still in the box. The odds are I will
never use it."

What would you want for it?

And, BTW, are you coming to Denver in July?

Kelly