[Amc-list] amc 304 years

well, i just managed to win a 304 on feebay. it is in
pieces. guy said it is a 72. a freeze plug broke in it
and the guy just wanted to get rid of it after he tore
it down and decided he didnt want it for his jeep no
more. just over $100 so i think i can be happy enough.
does anyone know what the compression is for the 72
304? wasnt that the year they had the highest
compression? or was it 71? anyway. i got it just the
way i want it so i can build it how i want. even
better, it is in driving distance that i can go pick
up in an afternoon. hmm... just donned on me... one of
them "to good to be true" occasions maybe? probably a
cracked block or something my luck. with the broke
freeze plug. but its from dallas area, not a lot of
hard freezing so maybe i will be lucky enough. ok. so
now the hunt is on for an affordable useable t5. hope
everyone is havin a good day. mine just got a little
better.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules/62RamblerClassicCustom