[Amc-list] AMC Matador Coupe diecasts hit Virginia Wal-marts...

[Amc-list] AMC Matador Coupe diecasts hit Virginia Wal-marts...

I'll have to check now! I picked up a couple extra Hornet hatchbacks
that I'd trade for a couple Coupes though -- just in case you don't have
a hatch and got a couple extra coupes... I have a yellow and brown
Hornet hatchback, both Fresh Cherries, new in packaging. I'm not one of
those "gotta have every color" guys, but I've been picking up the
different colors lately just to have an extra. This time I picked up two
of each.

I missed the Fresh Cherries Javelins -- will trade a hatchback for a
Javelin (any color) also. Don't know if the Wally World here even got
any of the Javelins.