Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:01:07 -0700
From: Mister Jalopy <misterjalopy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Back in Town

Hope to have photos of the Nash and more details today or tomorrow.

I washed it. Cleaned out the interior. Verified that the floor rust is very
limited (I think the driver window was open for a while, or it is leaking as
all the rust is contained to that area.

Runs like a damn top! I straightened out a few electrical snafus, but there
is definately some more work to do in that area. Though the horn is
disconnected, it seems the horn wants to blow and therefore triggers the
relay. This is the cause of the slow drain, I believe.

It continues to impress. The pink interior is leather and the package tray
is metal!

--
Fine automobiles whose modest appearances belie great integrity at Mister
Jalopy's Hooptyrides

And the Hooptyrides companion site of compelling what-have-you at:
http://jalopyjunktown.com