[Amc-list] Low mile Concord for sale (not mine) -- only 32K!!

[Amc-list] Low mile Concord for sale (not mine) -- only 32K!!

Not mine -- I was looking through Autotrader.com to see if they had any
AMCs, and this is one of two cars that showed up. If I were in the
market for a driver I'd get it! 2.5L GM four, so it would be great with
an HEI and early EFI from a Chevy S-10. 87 and later 2.5L cars use a
distributorless ignition that can't be converted to an early engine --
there's a hole in the side of the block and a pickup cast into the
crank. I'd prefer a four speed with the four, but with the junkyard
upgrades (at least HEI) it should be a nice around town car. It's one of
those plain-Jane BEIGE cars!!!

Here's the link. It's LONG!! You might just want to go to
www.autotrader.com and search for 1981 AMC. It's the only one (except
maybe a few CJs).

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=209447109&dealer_id=4187435
8&car_year=1981&num_records=&search_type=used&make=AMC&keywordsfyc=&dist
ance=0&model=&transmission=&make2=&address=19901&certified=&default_sort
=priceDESC&advanced=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_pri
ce=&first_record=51&body_code=0&end_year=1988&color=&keywordsrep=&start_
year=1981&drive=&pager.offset=50&engine=&fuel=&style_flag=1&doors=&cardi
st=345

Body Style - Coupe
Mileage - 32,406
Exterior Color - Sandstone
Interior Color - Beige
Engine - 4 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission - Automatic
Drive Type - 2 wheel drive - rear
Fuel Type - Gasoline
Doors - Two Door
Stock No. - 1530P
VIN - 1AMBA0601BK221430
Price -  $2,290

Seller's Comments
Very unique and clean car. I bought this from an estate and the miles
are indeed certified. This car is extremely clean and drives perfectly.
The pictures really don't do it justice. If you want something very
unusual at a cheap price that you could drive for a while and then sell
later and not lose any money, this is it!

Paquet Auto Sales
5791 North Ridge Road
Madison, OH 44057
1-888-844-0483