Re: [Amc-list] 4.0 head swap

I know one. If you're running the TF998, the 4.0 flexplate pushes the
torque converter to far into the trans and will destroy the pump. Been
there, done that, got the T-shirt. My recommendation is using a CPS
relocation kit, either Mopar (for HO) or Hesco (for either HO or Renix).
It'll save you a lot of grief in the long run...

Keleigh Hardie
Glenwood Springs CO
84 Eagle Sport Wagon 4.0/TF998/NP229