[Amc-list] 4.0 head swap

Couple of questions for those in the know.  I know the 4.0 head will bolt
onto the 258. (Will it also bolt on the 232?)  I might have to close off
some water ports but it is a pretty common swap.  Is there a 4.0 head
casting that does not need the water ports sealed (maybe a RENIX head) or
is it more to do with the 258 block?

My current project is to put the 4.0 head and EFI from a 93 Cherokee on
the 258 in my Eagle wagon.  That engine has a 3000 mile rebuild with a
performance cam.  I will have the bellhousing drilled to accept the stock
CPS and run the 4.0 flexplate.  Anyone see any glaring issues with this
plan?  The long term plan is to get the EFI setup running and then add a
turbo and 36lb injectors with a variable input voltage control on the MAP
sensor to fine tune the A?F ratio.