Re: [Amc-list] junkyard report

Kewl:

Keleigh Hardie
1338 Grand Ave PMB 268
Glenwood Springs CO 81601-3806

Maybe you could chop it into 10 inch segments so it'll fit in my PO box?

Seriously, they put big stuff in a secure porch for me. Nice,
considering I got the cheapest, smallest box. Nice folx here. After I
got the bird running last week I went to the county building for plates.
Nice lady (reminded me of Edie McKlurg) bent over backwards to help me
out. Even let me fax in my proof of insurance after I got back to work.
Try that in LA.

Lemme know how much...

Keleigh