[Amc-list] Semi off topic

I know this isn't AMC specific but it is Chrysler so half my bases are
covered. I found it very interesting and thought the list would too. The
link will get you to the story but in short it is as follows:

This car, a Superbird, is being restored here in CT, and has a good history.
It was used by the EPA to gather air samples from cars and jets alike. The
mechanic was Ray Nichels. The car is one of three survivors. There will be a
show on it on March 18th on Spike. No time was given. As I do not want to
butcher the story, I'll let the link get you to the story so you can read
it.

http://www.courant.com/hc-superbird.artmar07,0,7660711.story

Gary N

p.s. Nick Alfano, I have no email info left in my computer and I do not have
your number but I still have the car and need to move it by the end of
April. I am not available to get pics as I am not near the car anymore but
can be there if you decide to get it. Email me if still interested and I
will get you my cell phone number.