----------------
Date: Sunday, March 4, 2007 11:28 PM
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

so, i got a buddy who knows a guy who owns a wrecking
yard. said he has some 304's. a "rebuildable" motor he
wants $250. for a "running" motor he wants $400. he
said thats my buddies price. who knows how much he
wants to charge me. how reasonable is that for amc
motors? also, im going to assume that a flywheel for a
360 is going to be ballanced way different than for a
304 correct? or could the 360 be ballanced to work for
the 304 or are they all internally ballanced so they
will work with each other? with the whole t-tube
breakage, has made my drive for replacing my
drivetrain alot more.
304/t5/??? for rear axle? maybe an 8.8 from a
mountaineer when they were still solid axle. disk
brakes and "track-lock".
i already have a triangulated 4 link rear end to put
in. would springs out of a later amc fit in my car?
mainly the front. it is coils all the way around. im
not to worried about the rear. the front i want some
stiffer springs. say out of a heavier 70's-80's car?