[Amc-list] Automatic Wheel Balancers

Has anyone ever had experience using Centramatic Balancers?  I found this
site while looking at tips/tricks for my 85 Toyota 4x4.  I want to eliminate
the need for wheel weights on my 33x12.5 BFG's and this looks to be a pretty
kewl idea.  I'm also interested in obtaining a set to use on my Machine.  At
$200 they aren't cheap, but have a five year unlimited mileage warranty.
They are available for the 15" rims with a 4 1/2" bolt circle (part #
300-455).  They have a correction potential of 8-12 ounces and kick in at
about 20-22 mph.  Eliminating the balance weights definitely makes the
wheels look much cleaner which is what I'm after on both my vehicles.

Bob Rapp
Newport News, VA
70 Machine