Re: [Amc-list] Automatic Wheel Balancers

Re: [Amc-list] Automatic Wheel Balancers

I remember seeing similar devices hawked at the local fair back in the 60s.

Found some on a car at the wreckers years ago. The oil was gone but most of the
beads were still inside. Still not sure how they can work. One would think that
the centrifugal force would swing the weighs to the heavy side making things worse.

Ken