Re: [Amc-list] Some neat AMC stuff I got yesterday

Re: [Amc-list] Some neat AMC stuff I got yesterday

Thanks for the info. That lead to some searching trying to figure out
how many times (and how) AM stock split between July of 1968 and 1987.
That lead to this:
https://www.gainskeeper.com/us/articles/FiguringOutYourCostB.aspx. It
sounds like my friend has a trip to the library if he desires to find
out what it's worth as a stock.

What I was really interested in (and did a poor job of explaining) was
what type of value it has as a collectible. That was the value I
supposed was a bit more than face value.

Matt

Wolfgang Mederle wrote:
> On 05.03.2007, at 04:55, Matt Haas wrote:
>
>> One thing that my friend was interested in was if anyone knows the
>> value
>> of the stock certificate? The issue price was for one and two thirds
>> dollars but I'm sure it's worth a bit more than that now.
>
> Matt, this question comes up via my website every now and then, so I
> asked it before, and here is the info Larry sent me in 1999:
<snip>
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH