[Amc-list] 1972 Production Numbers

I have been searching high and low for ANY production numbers for 1972 AMX's
other than how many were made.   I own a couple of amazing ones and am
especially interested in how may 401/4speed combos and the paint color
production numbers.  I know that most records were destroyed, but I am still
hoping...  I own

1972 AMX 401/4speed factory black

in concours condition 100% original, still has original paint in fantastic
shape, has original interior, engine and all underhood components.  It
pretty much wins everytime I show it, the underside is in concours condition
with all marks labels, go-pack, etc.  32,000 miles

1972 AMX 401/4speed factory plum

fully restored in 2000, amazing shape, original engine and trans, according
to the tags, built 2 weeks after my blck one.

Any help would be appreiciated