Re: [Amc-list] F('ing)ailing parts 2

I lost one of those fuse holders for the electric fans in my Eagle. Also
switched to fusible link. Haven't had a problem since. Not with the
fuse, anyway. I've had a heck of a time with the stupid bulb sensor.
Can't seem to find a place where it comes on reliably. Got a thermostat
housing from a later 4.0 that had a place to screw in a temp
sensor/switch, and a fan switch from Napa that fits, well, I don't know
what it came off of but it fits the hole in the thermostat housing, and
closes at 210, so hopefully my fan problems will be done with....

Keleigh