Re: [Amc-list] 1972 Production Numbers

Mr. Michnick,

Welcome to the AMC list.  Your cars sound like really
neat cars.  In answer to your questions, I'm afraid
much of the production data, other than body type and
model years for AMC cars either was never recorded, or
has been lost, or is still in private hands.

You might try to make inquiries to some of the clubs
like AMO to see if there is an in-house expert with
reliable data.  But I don't think there is a Galen
Govier in the AMC hobby like there is in the Mopar
world.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA