[Amc-list] T14 OD

Andrew (nice name!) and all, I know that finding a T14 OD in good shape might take the work of all the gods. I understand it was not common.
     However, it is also a full-synchro 3sp with OD, that will directly bolt in place of the T96 OD in my car now.
     Please understand that this is supposed to be my daily driver. I just want to get her back on the road, and with ease of traffic and a touch of drivability. I'm done with the T-96 OD. I've installed 4 in the last 15 months. I want something better. What do you have please! Anyone? Even a lead?