[Amc-list] looking for spare parts

Hello,

Sorry for my poor english, I'm french and I live in South- Brittany.

I'm the owner of an AMC RAMBLER Classic 6 built in 1965 in Belgium and sold in France by RENAULT.

it is very difficult to find spare parts for this car in France (or they are very expensive). I've been just lucky to find the pads for the front brakes on e-bay but I'm now looking for the wheel cylinders for the rear brakes

The original make is WAGNER-LOOKHEED  FD 8382 USA.

If these spare parts are not available I suppose that it is possible to replace them by adaptable parts.

Can you give me some ideas about this problem (addresses where to find these parts aso.) ?

Thank you, merci beaucoup.

Jean CHOCUN.

J'utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
121 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.
Les utilisateurs payant n'ont pas ce message dans leurs e-mails.
Essayez SPAMfighter gratuitement maintenant!