Armand

From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Do I see a lot of casting flash on the body? Doesn't look
" like a JoHan box. But I could be wrong.

hmmm...  i wondered about that too, but dismissed it as
camera/lighting/etc.  but maybe he's making cheap resin knockoffs of
the johan kit?

" Quoting Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
"
" > " From: Keleigh Hardie <keleigh3000@xxxxxxxxx>
" > "
" > " Does anybody know when this was made? Or by who?
" > "
" > " http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130085197936
" >
" > dunno the date but it has to be close to '65.  i believe it was johan,
" > like the marlin kits he mentions.