[Amc-list] eDucaTing the Tardis - was - Unbelievable neighbor -

From: "KENT ANDERSON" <65marlin327@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 12:22 AM
Subject: [Amc-list] Unbelievable neighbor

 So, I'm standing there at the corner of my garage cleaning door
parts
for
 the Typhoon, and this a**hole neighbor kid (15 or so) comes running
up
 into my yard, hits the toungue of my trailer for a spring board, and
LANDS
 ON THE ROOF OF MY MARLIN!  Totally scratched the paint, dented the
bright
 metal, and he's laughing about it!  Can you believe that crap???
Guess I
 have to find some place to park my car, since I can't get it in the
garage
 right now, just to protect it from that moron.

<wtf>

IMHO, it was a planned hit with bragging rites.

I ran Evening High School Security - Bldg. held 3,500 -
while putting myself thru College.

At 15, the young Gentlemen are not watching Sponge Bob
nor unaware of Parents that are 'lenient' to a fare thee well.

I would, under no circumstance, regardless, let this go.

Word is out to is friends about his 'dive', believe it.

Latest 'kRaZE' on YouTube is 'body-smashing' things
while being recorded.

The Video lands on YouTube
and the 'streetKred' soars....... although there might
NOT have been a video capture being made that you
could see > I wouldn't rule it out < and I would mention
the craze to the young vandels' Parents - it is 'the latest'.

They might of seen the News about this new 'Sport' -
it's been all over the News here in New York - on
Drudgereport.com - wire services et al. .

One I saw had the kid running thru board fencing -
smashing out panels with full body blows.

You need to shut this down > now <.

The hit on your Fish is in response from this
kid learning about the new 'Sport'.

You'd be doing everyone a favor once word
gets out 'Dilly' got 'Danced' by Dad.

Rather than have 'Dilly' face
Probation and Court Records,
'Dillys' Father should receive the Billing for the
repairs with the option to pay as a 'courtesy'.

MY Mom - IS a Retired Probation Officer of Middlesex
County..... so ask ME what it is worth to THEM.

I'd speak with a Police Officer, he could meet you at 'Dillys'
as support  - would
be a helpful, meet the neighbors while you and Dr. Frankenstein
come to 'Terms' - even if they just nod their head in agreement,
and skip the 'Report' should Terms be reached, Police Presence have
their positive moments.

Forget recruiting that 'charmer' for broom duty or weed pulling.

He'd hate you and you'd get hit later - much later, because you
skipped the 'Fear of God in Blue' aspect.

Your Marlin was '"Target-slamm'd"'  and 'dillyboy' is 'gleamin.

Tardsi needs a schoolin' - Take him down two notches.

my .02 or $1.75 , ...depending ;)

AMC content:

my Mirrors arrived from Kelieghs' Colorado,
nicely packaged and 'purdy'.........

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"