Re: [Amc-list] Unbelievable neighbor

" From: "Glenn Ford" <gcmford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Kent, it's vandalism, pure and simple!
"
" If you did not get the police involved, you have given this kid a licence
" to terrorize you. Get them involved and report to your insurance. Having
" said that, I suppose you may have a situation that precludes some part
" of that, but that is what I would do. You need some kind of leverage to
" justify whatever you do to the kid if the cops do nothing.

just an armchair quarterback, but i have to agree.

it would probably be politic to tell the boy's parents first - but
record their reaction.  if they toss it off as youthful energy or get
hostile at your complaint, i think that's something the police should
know when you tell them about the incident.  if it's recorded they
can't deny it later.