Re: [Amc-list] Unbelievable neighbor

OOps! I just noticed my message should have been directed at Kent.

>Steve< Kent, it's vandalism, pure and simple!

If you did not get the police involved, you have given this kid a licence
to terrorize you. Get them involved and report to your insurance. Having
said that, I suppose you may have a situation that precludes some part
of that, but that is what I would do. You need some kind of leverage to
justify whatever you do to the kid if the cops do nothing.

Been there, bought the shirt. My ex got away with vandalizing my
collection before I got possession because of potential lawyer fights.
Cops would have been useless. Hate bringing it up, but 'nuff said.

Glenn Ford

Former owner of 6 Corvairs, but have seen my future and it is AMC.

2-87 Eagles, 87 XJ Wagoneer, 85 XJ Wagoneer