[Amc-list] t-tube breakage CORRECTION

FRANK, you were exactly right on the fact of them
coming loose. i could only see the 2 bottom bolts.
they were tight. i got to where i could crawl under
the car to see better. the 2 top bolts are GONE. i did
not get them tight enough obviously. so, both top ones
gone. the moving up and down was bending the to bottom
ears. that could explain everything. maybe it isnt all
my brake set up afterall? i mean im sure it had a fair
amount to do with it. but maybe not the main culprit.
just my inability to make sure every d*m bolt is
tight? i mean, i know the front brakes are doing a
fair amount of work. i feel heat on them when i get
back to the house after a whoa down from 70 or so. so
they ARE working. i have yet to feel the rears to
compare tho. but that makes me feel a little better
(in a weird kinda way)that it is not ALL to do with
the brake setup. well, on to lows now, to get some new
bolts, and get the welder drug to the trialer. by the
way, there shouldnt be any tranny gear oil coming out
of the tail shaft correct? im hoping it is just
because the driveshaft is half way fallen out right
now.... more updates as i get it repaired.

dave sthler.
broke and bummed.