Re: [Amc-list] t-tube breakage CORRECTION

Re: [Amc-list] t-tube breakage CORRECTION

Have you had any drivetrain vibration?

I put in a new (chev based)custom pressure plate with large clutch plate with
Toyata spline all bolted to the outer mounting holes on my 232 flywheel.

Once the issues of the mounting bolts hitting the bell housing were sorted :( i
had this nasty vibration

2 weeks later wehn i dropped the clutch out again to get balanced all my
gearbox mounting bolts were loose!

And I know they were tight when the car came of the stands

I freaked out at the time

Stu
64 Classic
232, 5 Speed & ford diff