Re: [Amc-list] droning sound

I have already put insulation in the trunk and behind the back seat. I also
put some insulation under the carpet as the previous owner had installed new
carpet and put the carpet right down on the floor without any insulation in
between. That helped my car too. My differential doesn't howl or whine that
I can hear. I am beginning to believe that I have a drive-shaft /u-joint
problem or some bad tires. The tires have about 1800 miles on them now after
over 2 years of use.

Jay