Re: [Amc-list] Small Yard Report

Joe....
What would be the cost of the tilt colum and to ship it up here to northern
Idaho? I wont be needing the steering wheel.
Bummer about the AMC 20....
I will be needing one here shortly for my Hornet. Theres a yard near me and
the guy has quite a few AMC's. But, hes not selling any of it. Just sits
year after year and rusts away. When I get the chance to wander the yard
(which is a rareity), I have seen whole cars. Matadors, a few Gremlins, a
couple AMX's and quite a few Pacers. I really dont see why hes not cashing
in. Probably be a day that the old guy dies, goes to probate, and then here
comes the salavager's. END OF STORY.

Bill  Lewiston Idaho