Re: [Amc-list] Subject: Re: AMC part number J-3218374

Re: [Amc-list] Subject: Re: AMC part number J-3218374

Remember to give him time to answer. It can take a while for him to get back to you.
  I was going to pick up NOS fenders for my convertible from him, but decided the car did not warrant their use. I'll leave them for someone with a real nice car. Not one destined to satin black, tail dragger status! [Or parts if I don't get my shoulder fixed and my butt in gear!]
   I had his email address here, but deleted it while cleaning up for my email change that I'm still procrastinating on!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net