Re: [Amc-list] Subject: Re: AMC part number J-3218374

Re: [Amc-list] Subject: Re: AMC part number J-3218374

Good luck Bill,

I remembered that amcpartsloon's real name is Harold
Wenner.  He seems be a real nice guy and I have bought
several small parts from him over the years.

I think I have his address here somewhere.  You could
comtact him directly and ask about the bumper strip.

I'll look for his address.

Regards,
Joe