[Amc-list] Droning sound in 66 American

Hi guys, I have been fighting annoying noises and vibrations in my 66
American since I got it almost 3 yrs. ago.

Today I replaced an outer front wheel bearing that was rough(found the L/F
wheel a bit loose at the wheel nut when I got it from the seller). I had
tightened it as per the TSM  and let it go.

In the meantime I have had this annoying droning sound when I go 45 mph or
more. I feel it as well as hear it. Below 45 mph, the car is quiet and
smooth as glass. I had suspected a driveshaft out of balance when I had a
vibration also. The wheel bearing took car of that vibration, so I am down
to the droning "buzz" or whatever.

Bad rear end bearing?  Bad rear wheel bearing?  bad tire(s) they are new but
not a name brand I can recall.

Jay in FL.