Re: [Amc-list] vinyl dye

Doug Dornbos <dornbos@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>I picked up some garage sale vinyl seats for the Matador but they're the
>wrong color (gray instead of green.) I did a little research on
>painting/dying them and here are the products I found. I haven't bought
>any of the yet and would be willing to listen to any advice you may have
>for me.

You might also look at whatever your local NAPA store can get.  They have
their own brand/line of paints; but not all stores carry them -- usually
just the bigger ones.

Sherwin-Williams also carries automotive paints; but you have to find one
of their auto supply houses (you can't buy them through a regular S-W
store).  I bought vinyl dye/paint from a S-W Automotive store about a
decade ago.  It lasted a long time on seats that were used every day.

-- Marc