[Amc-list] AMC part number J-3218374

I seem to be having a really hard time locating this part. I have tried a
few vendors with no luck. I have tried my old local AMC dealership with no
luck. Some of you may ask..."just what the heck is AMC part number
J-3218374"? (this is the part number I got from my local AMC dealership)
It is a one year only part and its on my 73 AMC Gremlin. Its a rubber bumper
strip on the front bumper. I know I could weld up the holes on my bumper and
have it re-plated. I would like to kind of keep it as close to original as
possible. I cant even seem to find a good used one. SO...If anyone who may
read this and might have a good used one layin' around thats not being used
or know of someone that may no someone.....please drop me a line and help me
out on this. Thanks!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)