Re: [Amc-list] google earth, the end of privacy, and finding junk cars

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Archimedes wrote:

> Hah.  You guys haven't even looked at zillow.com yet.
>
> Take a look at my maroon Dodge Monaco in the front yard, sitting next to my
> Kia minivan.  In the back yarde, you can just barely make out the gold 72
> Ambassador wagon I sold to Ryan Landry, sitting next to my 71 Ambassador
> under the blue car cover.
>
> http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=12331022

Wow!

I did look at zillow, but the data for mine is crappy.  It's a
whole different web page view than yours; why the difference?

In your photo your *cars* are as big as our house in mine. Plus
they have the have the street address wrong. Our house is at
the corner of Whitmore Street.