Re: [Amc-list] google earth, the end of privacy, and finding junk cars

Re: [Amc-list] google earth, the end of privacy, and finding junk cars

Hah.  You guys haven't even looked at zillow.com yet.

Take a look at my maroon Dodge Monaco in the front yard, sitting next to my
Kia minivan.  In the back yarde, you can just barely make out the gold 72
Ambassador wagon I sold to Ryan Landry, sitting next to my 71 Ambassador
under the blue car cover.

http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=12331022

-- Marc