[Amc-list] Anyone in the market for Indy Heads?

[Amc-list] Anyone in the market for Indy Heads?

Anyone in the market for a set of Indy Heads this
spring?  I am buying into the WD program so I will
give anyone who responds to this, prior to my next
order, a 10% off the head price.  I will be putting
this order in the next couple weeks.  This is a
limited time offer.  Heads must be paid for at the
time of order to take advantage of this discount.

The SR (street heads) flow very well out of the box
and with a little port work, are good for up to 700
hp.   The SR aluminum head is a direct bolt on using
the standard dogleg exhaust headers.  Factory style
and aftermarket intakes manifolds work but do require
a small spacer on the front and back ends for sealing
purposes due to the raised port design.  For those who
have over 700hp an up, the race head is the way to go.
 The race heads require a custom header as the exhaust
ports follow the Mopar 440 design.

Thanks,

Nick,

Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends