Re: [Amc-list] T96 questions

Justin,

I would ask the buyer to measure the length of the
input shaft and count the slines on the shaft just to
have some idea of the differences.  Also, ask him if
he can take digital photos of the cases side by side.

It would be nice to be able to define the differences
in the units.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

78 degrees here today.