Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

John; I didn't mean full-frame (as in GM), I mis
printed. I meant large frame as in Ambos, et al. Most
of the AMCs left are the Hornet/Grem/Jav/American
types who would be interested in a hi-pro radiator. A
local shop can make a generic rad for two bills.....Russ