----------------------------
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 06:12 PM
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

I guess it's not funny if you have to 'splain it but I was thinking
crack as in the drug (part of the behavior explanation). I'm sure that
now this makes a little more sense, my apologies to anyone who has
now laughed so hard as to spit coffee or a carbonated drink out through
their nose and make a mess all over their computer.

Anywho, I don't know about the driver being cracked but the term "loose
nut" may apply.

Matt