Re: [Amc-list] It's either my "car sickness" or I just don't want to gro

Re: [Amc-list] It's either my "car sickness" or I just don't want to grow up

I guess it's not funny if you have to `splain it but I was thinking
crack as in the drug (part of the behavior explanation). I'm sure that
now this makes a little more sense, my apologies to anyone who who has
now laughed so hard as to spit coffee or a carbonated drink out through
their nose and make a mess all over their computer.

Anywho, I don't know about the driver being cracked but the term "loose
nut" may apply.

Matt

Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM wrote:
> I don't know... a real careful examination, maybe with a magnifying
> glass, might reveal a few hairline cracks...
>
> Not sure if I mean steering wheel or "driver"... ;>
>
> (probably applies to a lot of us... yeah, have to include meself...)
>
> ----------------------
> Date: Monday, February 12, 2007 08:11 PM
> From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
>
> When I got home from work tonight, I had a steering wheel waiting for me
> that will end up on my 68 American. After spending a good bit of time
> inspecting it to make sure it was crack free, I couldn't help but
> "drive" around the living room making vroom-vroom noises. I
> suppose it could have been worse. I could have fired up "Beep Beep" and
> honked the horn as well.
>
> Matt
>
> PS. Can you tell I'm suffering from the early stages of Rambler
> withdrawal?
>
> PPS. In case you're wondering, I am as crack free as the steering wheel
> I bought.

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com