----------------------
Date: Monday, February 12, 2007 08:11 PM
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

When I got home from work tonight, I had a steering wheel waiting for me
that will end up on my 68 American. After spending a good bit of time
inspecting it to make sure it was crack free, I couldn't help but
"drive" around the living room making vroom-vroom noises. I
suppose it could have been worse. I could have fired up "Beep Beep" and
honked the horn as well.

Matt

PS. Can you tell I'm suffering from the early stages of Rambler
withdrawal?

PPS. In case you're wondering, I am as crack free as the steering wheel
I bought.