[Amc-list] 71 Javelin SST wiring harness - nice condition

[Amc-list] 71 Javelin SST wiring harness - nice condition

Team AMC,
I removed and cleaned a chassis harness from a Javelin SST about 10
years ago and have decided to sell it. I found an uncut 71 Jav AMX
harness this weekend and don't need the SST harness any more. I wasn't
aware at the time I took the SST harness that the ammeter wire from the
140 mph gauge package is a high current wire and would be a tall order
to add to a base SST harness.

Every connector and wire on the SST harness was carefully cleaned as was
the black tape. I also labeled all the connectors for ease of
installation. The colors on the wiring look great. The coil wire still
has most of its insulation and the hated purple wire and connector for
the water temperature sending unit are not burned (for once). I can not
see that this harness was ever cut or dorked with. Connectors all look
good. As you may know, the 71 chassis harness does not have the big
"plug-in" style connector to the rear harness that the 72-74 do. You
will need to re-use your galvanized firewall plate. Windshield washer
reservoir, a/c and tach are all separate harnesses and are not included.

Please contact me off line if you're interested. Price is $60. If you've
suffered an engine fire like I have you'll be happy to have an extra
harness in such good condition as a back up.

J T