Re: [Amc-list] SPAMMING MACHINE

Nothing more to see here people! It's the first spam that I've seen
actually go through, Tom and I clean out mailboxes full of the thwarted
attacks daily -- at least 10-12 that the list bounces to us. It just got
posted to the list, no addresses harvested or anything, nothing to worry
about or see, so let's move on now!! ;>