[Amc-list] A translation of the spam

Okay, guys, it's Portuguese, not Spanish, and here's what it says.  I knew that degree in Romance language linguistics would at some point mesh with my love of cars! -Justin

********************

Dear Client,

We are informing you that the "SS" player works best for Windows platforms.

In order to gain access using the Linux operating system, please use the following DNS numbers.

We also inform that the numbers used by the IG are:

200.225.157.104
200.225.157.105

In order to know the cities where the IG is already offering service, please go to:
http://registro.ig.com.br/atendimento/atend_cidadesondeoigjachegou_mapa.htm

In case of questions, we are at your service.

The IG thanks you for the messange and continues offering the service and best attention to all its clients.

Sincerely,
iG Team