Re: [Amc-list] (no subject) - person wanting off the list

Re: [Amc-list] (no subject) - person wanting off the list

Please don't reply to posts asking to get off the list. I know you're
trying to be helpful, and the replies were polite, but Tom or I will
just delete the person when we see them. No point in posting to the list
since they obviously aren't reading the messages anyway -- probably just
opened one and replied because they forgot they signed up. I'm just glad
they posted to the list rather than complain to their ISP -- that can
cause headaches for everyone else using the same ISP (ala the AOL
syndrome).

I did send a message explaining that they had to sign up, we had a crash
that reset some people, and I had unsubscribed them. I also added that
we've fixed the problem (now saving settings as well) and I'd sign them
back up with no mail if they'd like. That's what I usually do.

Been a slow day today, snow all morning now mixed with a little rain!
Will be great coming in tomorrow morning!!