Re: [Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

Re: [Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

I'm somewhat confused myself as I don't prefer to lock my front brakes, even if I stand on the pedal. The result of locked front brakes is loss of steering control. Not something I want around here when a child, deer, dog, cat, or other pops out in front of my car on a windy mountain road. I'd rather hang the back end out than have the front go straight. Besides, IIRC, the shortest stopping distance is achieved with out locking the brakes.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net