[Amc-list] Long lower seat trim for a 70 AMX

[Amc-list] Long lower seat trim for a 70 AMX

I would like to find a drivers lower seat trim piece that is the "long" style for my 70 AMX.
When I bought the car, it came with these and through a design fault they kept breaking. The factory finally gave up and changed to a much shorter version that covers the bottom corner where your left hip sits.
I always thought the long ones looked better and kept mine. Well I'll rephrase that to I thought I kept mine. Right now I can't find the driver one.
Anyone out there got an old one laying around.
I can supply a picture of the passenger one if you're unsure of what I want.
Don