Re: [Amc-list] radiator support revisited

Re: [Amc-list] radiator support revisited

Dan,

I have my 73 Javelin and a 69 javelin project car
sitting in my yard.   What info do you need?
Dimensions?  Photos?   The 73 is a driver, so it is
assembled.  The project 69 is bare and I would have
access for easier measurements.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA