Re: [Amc-list] Hidden Article... (Bowie Meet)

Re: [Amc-list] Hidden Article... (Bowie Meet)

I can remember Ron. I met with him once when he came to town to trade a
Machine for an AMX with Lloyd Williams (his signature was Lloyd from
Owensville). George Graham was there was well (he's in Houston now and
still part of the list). I haven't heard from Ron since NASA had
problems with the two probes they sent to Mars around the turn of the
century crashing. Lloyd also dropped off of the list around the same
time. It's been a long time since I've heard anything from Crispy. I
know I've heard from him after Netscape finished imploding.

I've been on the list since late 1996. Who else is still around from then?

Matt

Ralph Ausmann wrote:
>>From October 1996  An article in the Bowie, MD newspaper (The Bowie Blade)
>
> An AMC Reunion in Bowie,  See>  http://www.amxfiles.com/bowie.html.
>
> Where are they now?
>
> Does anyone know the whereabouts of Ron Kolecki and what he's doing.  And Crispy?  Chris Weigant, right?  He moved to bay area and was working for Netscape and then last I heard he was looking for a new job when they cut way back... and then lost track of him...  I helped him get an engine shipped from Iowa once...  I don't even remember Willie Pogue on the AMC-List.
>
> Anybody know or remember these guys?   Jim Stone (www.amxfiles.com)  is still with us but he has long been out of contact with the others in this article.

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com