[Amc-list] 1970 Big Bad Blue AMX For Sale

[Amc-list] 1970 Big Bad Blue AMX For Sale

1970 AMX For Sale!
1970 American Motors AMX, one of only 114 known to be finished in Big Bad Blue and an even fewer and extremely rare Blue Interior, bucket seats with center console, 390cid V8 engine with working Ram-Air and Motorcraft 4bbl carburetor, automatic transmission, Air Conditioning, Go-Package, limited slip rear-end, power front disk brakes, quick ratio power steering, tinted glass, heavy duty suspension, C-Stripe, rally wheels, tachometer, clock, passenger side outside mirror, 140mph speedometer, rim blow steering wheel, original am/fm radio, day/night rear view mirror, rear bumper guards, AMX dash plaque #20459, odometer reading: 79,486 (actual miles), VIN: A0C397X289632

This was originally a California car (Original Owner's Manual, Plastic Wallet Service Card & Build Sheet Included along with much other paperwork from over the years).
I bought this AMX 13 years ago in Las Vegas. I kept it in my garage in Las Vegas and drove it on only the occasional weekend until I moved to Texas about a year ago.
This car has no rust in any of the body panels or floorboards! It drives like new and EVERYTHING WORKS except for the heater for which I have a brand new heater core that has not been installed yet (I'll leave this to the new owner).
I have had 3 AMX's and this one has been my favorite!
Very little to do to make this a show car. I will say that it could use an fresh coat of paint, new c-stripes and maybe have the bumpers re-chromed.

Jon

View Pics & Details At:
http://slotcargarage.com/jon/1970AMX/1970.html

You can contact me at jon53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions.