[Amc-list] 1960 Woodgrain Rambler American Wagon

[Amc-list] 1960 Woodgrain Rambler American Wagon

Has anyone ever seen one of these before, or know if this is a "legit" car?

I have nine different 1960 sales catalogs, two that are specific to the
1960 Rambler Wagons, and two that are for the 1960 Rambler American, and
nowhere is there a picture or a mention of this.

I've got 1956 and 1957 brochures that show the larger Rambler Super Cross
Country with a woodgrain pattern around the pillar area, but nothing like
this...

http://rides.webshots.com/album/557506063qxgrLU

The same car is on Epage right now for 13 grand:

http://epage.com/js/mi/c46295/r649969/2008145.html

Just wondering...
mike