[Amc-list] 1960 Woodgrain Rambler American Wagon

[Amc-list] 1960 Woodgrain Rambler American Wagon

Has anyone here ever seen one of these before, or know if this is a
"legit" car?

I have nine different 1960 Rambler sales catalogs, two that are specific
to the  1960 Rambler Wagons, and two others that are for the 1960 Rambler
American, and nowhere is there any mention or any pictures of this.

I do have 1956 and 1957 brochures that show the large Rambler Super Cross
Country wagons with a woodgrain trim around the pillar area, but nothing
like this.

Just curious...
mike